Short one because I need to rush for some other things, so today’s post will be in bullet form
- Wolves in 14th position with exactly the same record home and away 4-4-8
- Arsenal still have not lost or draw at home to any of those outside of the top 8
- Wenger will rotate players in view of the 2nd leg at Nou Camp.
- Fabregas, Arshavin and Gallas will be missing from Wednesday’s game
- Silvestre, Rosicky and Walcott will deputise
- Kevin Doyle is the most dangerous attacking outlet for Wolves but Silvestre should be able to handle
- Eduardo should get a chance to get back a bit of form and allow Bendtner some rest time
- with United playing Chelsea, a draw there could see us right back in the mix
That’s it folks. Sorry once again. Enjoy it wherever your watching.